Apartment Browsing in DTLA

Sunday, May 5, 2013


I was obsessed with this Cuban Maxi Dress when I saw it online and now that I've worn it out, I'm super obsessed with it. I first saw it on Nasty Gal and I was intrigued because I had no idea what it was or what category it could fit into. To me it's like a sleeved, waisted kimono or robe with an old hollywood glamor feel to it. Today I wore it with pants, but I think it has a lot of potential since it can be worn buttoned or maybe with a mini dress underneath.

I've already worn these leather pants a bunch of times on my blog, but I think this just confirms how versatile a pair of black leather pants can be and that they are a staple 'must have' in anyone's closet. In case you missed my DIY post on them, you can click here and if you want to see the other ways I styled them, click here or here.

14 comments:

  1. I have a blog crush on your blog! Subscribing!! I guess you are korean, given your last name? I love seeing fellow koreans on the blogsphere ^^

    +liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You are too sweet and yes, I am Korean too (: <3

      Delete
  2. amazing mix, love those shooooes!

    Beauty, I invite you to my luisaviaroma giveaway with TWO WINNERS of Prada and Louboutin garments.
    EVERYBODY DESERVES HIGH FASION.

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,this outfit is amazing!I am in love with your maxi cape dress and the way you wear it!So stylish :)
    xoxo Vesi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bohemian style!! Omg we'd definitely click. I love bohemian stuff as well ;)


    My Blog: The Sassy Theory

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amaazing outfit! I can't live without my leather trousers :) xx

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardigan or sweater or whatever you want to call it is simply gorgeous! Beautiful look.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in those leather pants. And I love the way you have styled the dress.

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely !

    I am a FASHION STUDENT AND BLOGGER from London. I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cape is amazing! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doll!
      Just added you on Bloglovin (;

      Delete
  10. I love it!! Great job :) Nice look!


    Have a nice day and I hope to you have time to come into my blog :)
    xx
    Irene from www.ireneccloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this cape kimono is everything!!! I totally understand your obsession!

    Love VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely loving everything about this look. The heels are a definite winner.

    Best to you dear, x http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete