Dark Summer

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Night Curve Maxi Dress // 3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Minute Quilted Bubble Clutch // Rag & Bone Floppy Fedora // Jeffrey Campbell Sandals // Wasteland and Free People Necklace // Vanessa Mooney, Pamela Love, and Brandy Melville Bracelets


I wasn't even sure if I would be able to do an outfit post this weekend because I went fishing and usually lounge around in pjs and crocs all day long. I was supposed to be at San Clemente Island for 3 days, but we ran out of electricity on the boat so our trip was cut short over 24 hours early. I still had a very fun weekend and spent my time hanging out with Sean and my friends from college.

For this outfit I decided to wear black, the color I'm most comfortable wearing. I ordered this maxi dress off Nasty Gal and the best part about it is its length. I'm usually doing some free floor sweeping every time I wear a maxi, but this one is surprisingly the perfect length and doesn't drag. To complete the outfit, I threw in some earthy tones and wore the same jewelry you probably see on my blog way too much. Anyway, hope you guys have been enjoying this awesome Socal weather and come visit my blog again soon!

9 comments:

  1. 'suh cute :) I've TOTALLY been digging the SoCal weather. Not too hot, not too cold!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this dresss!!! You look so sexxxyyyy!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your jewelry, sandals, and hat!! You look adorable like always :)
    I can't imagine you in crocs!!!


    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you be any sexier..? Look at you, how gorgeous your look.. You always arouse your best senses to buy designer clothes, and your always find something amazing.. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love everything about this look! Your hair is amazing!


    Love, VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking sexy and stylish in this fabulous dress and awesome designer footwear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing dress, you look gorgeous!
    LaraLouise 
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your look! Who made your upper arm cuff? Absolutely obsessed....

    xx A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One is by Pamela Love and the other is Forever 21! Sorry for the late reply (:

      Delete