I'd Rather Buy 80 Gold Chains and Go Ignant'

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

One Teaspoon Celtic Knit // Deandri Helga // Free People Necklace // Low Luv x Erin Wasson Necklace // Vintage Necklace

This is my lazy style, wearing something plain and piling on the jewelry. My hands are hidden, but I also stacked on bracelets and rings today. I was definitely annoyingly clanking all day long like a little triangle. 

The socks were inspired by my boyfriend who is always wearing those black Active socks. I like how they look on him, so I thought I'd give my outfit some boyish flair. I'm also wearing my favorite knit ever! I was drowning in it when I first got it because it was so big, but after about 10 washes it seems like it's finally starting to shrink. I'm not even sure if it's supposed to be a dress - it may possibly be a sweater. But anyway, it feels so good to wear a dress that doesn't wrinkle. See how I styled it back in February by clicking here!
 
Photos By: Michelle Lee

9 comments:

  1. Your style is so cool! I definitely love your shoes!
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! So cool:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    Join my giveaway: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Happy Weekend,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are sweet! and it so funny that you want your sweater to shrink, I hate when my clothes does that! lol
    have a lovely day
    XOXO

    hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit!!! Great style dear!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love those shoes!
    cool style (:

    follow you :)

    xxx
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok this outfit is amazing! I loooove your shoes!
    So chic! xxxx

    Come check out my new post and let me know what you think on http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    Maybe we can follow each other if you re cool with that :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete