Pajama Party Pants

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rehab Star Harem Pants c/o 2020AVE // H&M Faux Leather Vest // For Love & Lemons Pacifico Crop Top // Isabel Marant Gwen Pumps // Low Luv x Erin Wasson Crescent Necklace // Pamela Love Serpent Bangle // Balenciaga Classic First // Vanessa Mooney Bracelets // Vintage Necklace

These pants may be the craziest pair I own, but I thought the star print was really fun and  what caught my eye. The material and drop crotch makes them so comfy, I think I could fall asleep in them if I tried. I'm also wearing my snake bangle, and what I find shocking is that it hasn't been seen on my blog more often. I have stacks of cheap bangles that I wear on my upper arm, but they stain my skin on hot days so I decided to invest in a nice one earlier this year. I snagged the last limited edition rose gold one on Pamela Love's site for a whopping $450. This is definitely my most reckless, late night purchase to date. Damn you late night delirium, I'm almost positive I ordered this past 2 am. I semi regret it, but I was born in the year of the snake and love reptiles so those two reasons were enough to sway my decision. It's an amazing piece of jewelry, no doubt, I'm just still feeling the burn from that purchase.

Photo Credit: Sheer Haze

9 comments:

  1. This outfit is ridiculously awesome, love the cropped top and star printed pants! And you're talking to the queen of reckless purchases.. but it's okay to do it once in a while! Besides, it looks great on you!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browsed through your blog and I have to say I love your style and your blog =)Im happy to follow you on blogloving!

    http://therosetteportrait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! LOVE the pants and the whole outfit combo!

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the vest and pants! you look stunning xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know what? The $450 was worth it! Killer. And llllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeee the crop top with this outfit.... it makes it so edgey and cool

    http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that top is soooooo cute!!! i wish i was in fit like you! so cute on you!!

    modern.girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, such a spendid look, honey ^__^

    Lots of Love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how you paired the pants :) Can't wait to see how you wear the other bottoms!

    xoxo,
    2020AVE
    www.2020AVE.com/blog
    www.facebook.com/2020AVE

    ReplyDelete