Thank You Michael Stars!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013


I recently received a package that was full of Michael Stars clothing and this amazingly soft tomato dress was included. Thank you Lindsey, Kelly, Gina, and everyone at Michael Stars for your generosity! When I saw the dress, I immediately thought of pairing it with my Theyskens' Theory leather jacket. Stripes are such a classic - you can't go wrong throwing on a moto jacket and wayfarers. 

I'm also wearing my Gava pumps, which are my favorite heels ever and what fueled my Isabel Marant addiction. They have a 5 inch heel with zero platform, so they look pretty nuts from the side. People stop to ask me about these heels every time I wear them out and I definitely think they are more special than any red soled shoe out there. I'm taking these babies to the grave.

Photo Credit: Sheer Haze

7 comments:

  1. nice outfit! mygosh i've loved those isabel marant shoes since they came out, you're so lucky you have a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red striped dress is so bold and chic, love those gava pumps too and I totes get your Isabel addiction lol. I just posted my Céline burgundy fraying leather fused top, quite an interesting piece I got on sale! Do tell me if I have successfully PROVOKED you ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/05/free-fraying.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit, love the Isabel Marant heels on you!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so cute and lovely:)
    My last passion is to recreate Disney looks.Would you like to check out my blog?
    I will be glad if you enjoy it and decide to follow each other:)Just let me know:)
    I wish you everything well!
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. red striped dress with a leather jacket = perfect combo!

    Love VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, I love those Gava pumps so much!!!! Jelly =(
    BTW I'm following you on bloglovin now ^_^

    ReplyDelete