Black Socks, Bell Sleeves

Tuesday, June 25, 2013


I think this might be the official way to wear the Nightcap Top.. knotted in the front like so. I have also become strangely addicted to wearing these blacker than death trouser socks.  No fading here. They are made from the most amazing material ever, so amazing that I need a onesie made from this stuff pronto. I've even been wearing them with my Birkenstocks. As if Birkenstocks aren't comfortable enough, adding these socks just takes them to a whole new buttery level. I found two packs of these black socks in my closet and I think I vaguely remember purchasing them at Tuesday Morning, but I am a little confused as to why I felt the need to buy two packs at once. Doesn't matter, I'm in heaven. I think I could write a whole essay on socks, but I will spare you.

2 comments:

  1. Great top!

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts! I tend to obsess over high-waisted shorts, haha! Btw great outfit!

    & if you're interested in following each other on Bloglovin' just let me know, & I'd be happy to follow back. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella
    Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete