Cut Up and Cut Out

Sunday, June 2, 2013


I love how this UNIF dress is torn up completely different on left side than it is on the right side, which makes me wonder if all stray dresses are unique or layered the same way. One side has a really high slit and the other side has these overlapping pieces that fall nicely. I feel like most people recognize UNIF by their graphic tees and platform/spiked shoes, but all their other clothing is seriously so underrated! Wish they would gravitate away from graphic tees and produce more non-shirt type clothing. All my pre-owned UNIF things have sold on eBay for more than I bought them for, which makes me think other people are also on the search for their more special pieces.

I am also excited to do my first outfit post with these Balenciaga Derby cut out buckle strap or whatever you want to call them boots. I've upgraded my Docs and the search is over! Such horrible timing since I am currently unemployed and really should be saving my money since I can't start working until August (I quit my job for an internship!). I had been searching for these everywhere in my size while trying to avoid any preorders because I really hate waiting. An SA that helped me find a Bal bag last year was the one that found these boots for me. She is my hero. I still can't get over how photogenic they look from every angle and how intense and deep the black leather is. My favorite part is that they are really squishy on the inside and I get to wear them without socks! I'm about to go on a plaid flannel binge since I think these boots will go perfectly with them. 

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I looove the new look! It's so simple yet so sexy!! And I just love your shoes here!!! I want one too!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    really love those shoes

    http://www.kibuasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Your style is great :) now following :)
    LaraLouise 
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying over those shoes for about 2 years now!!!!!! I'm so jealous :(

    spreadfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my,how gorgeous!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favourite outfit i've seen in a while. I absolutely love how you styled your Balenciagas. I have been wanting to style mine with a white dress or skirt (minimal piece) for a while as well, it just looks perfect! :) x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your next post on how you style the boots for some inspiration!

      Delete