Danger Zone

Sunday, June 23, 2013


When I saw this Summer of Love dress in For Love & Lemon's Fourth of July lookbook, I knew I had to have it. I can finally sleep at night knowing it's in my closet. Sort of joking, but not really since I thought about this dress way too many times for it to be considered normal. I loved all the maxi dresses in this collection so I got a black and tie-dye one as well. Is it just me or are maxis hard to style? You can only wear so many layers in Socal when your entire body is already covered in fabric. Either way I'm so excited to get my hands on these before they hit stores - time to wear them out like a mad woman. I don't know what it is, but I think it's the floral design that got to me. White floral is definitely a danger zone kind of situation because there is such a fine line between looking acceptable and looking like an old creepy wedding dress or dinner cloth. This one was just too pretty to pass up.

I've also been wearing this beanie way too much aka my roots are growing out hard core. This beanie is the answer to my prayers *insert prayer hand emoji* It has got the perfect amount of slouch and it's not one that needs to be adjusted in front of a mirror, you can just throw it on without looking and it doesn't look silly. 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle! Love love love your style. effortless and cool. Hope you're enjoying the rest of the weekend!

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot skirt, girl!

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my gosh! i'm obsessed with this whole outfit! love love LOVE!!!!

    modern.girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is lovely! I love it paired with that leather jacket.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete