What's up LA

Monday, June 10, 2013

Scallop Hem Shorts c/o Shop AKIRA // Luna B Leatherette Crop Top // Love Spray Shag Jacket // UO Thigh High Socks // Chanel Sunnies // Celine Buckle Strap Clog

I really tried to buy colorful clothes this year, but I found myself questioning what the point was. I'm just going to stick to what I'm comfortable with, so that will probably mean lots of black and white in the future. Hope you don't mind!

Today I'm wearing these cute scalloped shorts I picked out last week from Shop AKIRA. I've already mentioned them a bunch of times before, but I really like their site because they have an array of affordable clothing plus some of my favorites brands like FL&L and UNIF. I'm also wearing my Chanel sunnies today, which is my favorite brand for sunglasses. I have a hard time buying sunglasses because unless they have nose pads, they usually end up sitting on my cheeks and leave marks on my face. I do prefer plastic frames and Chanel is the only brand that I don't have this problem with. So I guess if you're Asian, or if you have a flatter face with loser nose bridge, you might want to check out Chanel!

11 comments:

  1. Love this look babe! join my giveaway:
    http://supongoestilo.blogspot.nl/2013/05/giveaway-beautiful-shoes-of-your-choice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leather top is unreal and LOVE the scalloped shorts :)

    xx
    Complacency Kills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome Pics!!! You look Amazing! Great style, i just love Tour shoes!!!!!!




    http://joannok.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shorts are stunning, but the leatherette crop top has to be my favorite part of the look. Great style!
    xL

    Last day to win a $100 Warehouse Shopping Spree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those heels and the leatherette crop. You blog is great! So glad I stumbled upon it


    x. Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love your style! And your blog is great, I'm following you now!

    xx http://a-secret-romance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look!
    With love,
    Miriam

    http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, I love these pics! And that shaggy jacket--adorable! I really like the mix between your girly scalloped shorts and the leather top. Really cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love love your Outfit !! And your Style !!

    Check it Out
    The EnVogueCoop
    The EnVogueCoop

    ReplyDelete