An Ordinary Day

Monday, July 8, 2013

Brooklyn Dress c/o Chaser Brand // Target Belt // For Love & Lemons Bralette // Alexander Wang Rocco // Fantas Eyes Round Sunglasses // Jewelry: Assorted

Today was a very ordinary day which consisted of walking to Starbucks, making up a drink that didn't taste so yummy, and making a pit stop at this parking structure to take pictures before the sun went down. I'm wearing a maxi dress that I chose from Chaser's Summer line sheet a couple weeks ago and I've been wearing it non-stop. It's the perfect summer coverup - thick and soft with ultra high slits. I dig the large arm holes and high neckline because I think it's fun to reveal skin in a non-obvious way. 

I tried something new today.. round frame sunglasses! I bought these cheap ones from Nordstrom to test the new shape out and I think I like how they look. I'm definitely open to the idea of investing in a nicer, more expensive pair if I ever come across ones I like. These ones feel like they will die if they get sat on once.

12 comments:

  1. yay for the rounded sunnies!! I just had mine few weeks back, and i really like it,.., never thought it would look really good.

    Follow me??? I'll follow back (^-^)
    www.seventhbliss.com
    follow me on:BLOGLOVIN
    follow me on:GFC
    follow me on:FACEBOOK


    Have a great day lovely! (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, love that last pic!! So pretty!
    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this shoot, the lighting is just perfect and so is the dress and the round (superb!) sunnies!

    Heartbeats from VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i'm official love your style!!

    ALTA ROMA FASHION WEEK DAY 1

    The Fashion Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress ! Black is always classy :)
    The shots are amazing too <3

    The Forest Elf's blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing style girl!
    Love the dress and how looks on you
    Following you!
    xx
    http://wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you added the belt to the maxi :)

    xoxo,
    2020AVE
    www.facebook.com/2020AVE
    Instagram @2020AVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say I really like your laid back cool style. Wow, that was a lot of adjectives in one sentence. Lol. Anyway, I'm hooked. Following you on bloglovin now!
    Maggie
    www.clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is absolutely fantastic! I love all the simple details in this outfit. You look awesome!
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are absolute perfection! I love the lighting in the photos, and your round framed sunnies!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous dress, I love it!

    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete