Desert Days

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Emma & Sam Tank // Please Leather Pants // Brandy Melville Bralette // Rag & Bone Floppy Fedora // Target Scarf // Pamela Love Rose Gold Serpent Bangle // Vanessa Mooney Stars of Crystal Handpiece // Barney's CO-OP Margaret Sandal // Balenciaga Classic First

Another casual outfit for ya. Simple layered tank, pants, and fedora.. spiced up with lots of jewelry. I'm so excited that the weather has been a little cooler lately and that I got to wear out my leather lace up pants. Not sure how long you've been reading my blog, but I've worn these pants quite a few times and I think they go with everything. Leather pants are such a closet staple and go effortlessly with anything, everyone needs a pair. Seriously. If you're a new reader, click here for my DIY on the lace up conversion and here, here, or here to see other ways I wore them!

If you knew me in college, you probably know that this scarf along with my black leather jacket with leopard fur lining were like my favorite things ever. I lost that jacket at Sun God one year, sad times, but this scarf is still with me so I guess it's not that bad considering I lose everything.

12 comments:

  1. you look stunning and I love how this outfit matches the backdrop so well too! :) the brown hat was a great touch and the pants are perfect- will check out that diy for the lace up! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I think I love u!! All your outfits are simple yet so interesting ! In loveeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look, Michelle! I accidentally stumbled across your amazing blog and now I am completely in love with your style <3 I love how you pair that simple top with those leather pants and your accessories are simply perfect for this look! Followed you via Bloglovin :) Please follow my blog as well!

    http://keslytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit and I’m in love with your hair!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you look so amazing! I've always wondered if I could pull off leather pants... you're inspiring me to give them a try for fall! Love your scarf, too!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the baroque pattern of your scarf ! Make me think of the patterns of the parisian brand Comtesse Sofia.
    http://comtesse-sofia.com/
    A fashion reference in terms of scarves in France ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really great, dear! Nice rings!
    Have you already seen the trailer of The Bling Ring? Come along and watch it :*
    All the best from charmin Berlin,

    Jana & Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look and photos!
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with your style, total PERFECTION! you just give off this effortless cool vibe. amazing photos as well!

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look, you've done it perfectly as always!! That hat and scarf are made for each other. And that star in the stump is so cool!


    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos. Your hat and scarf are so cute :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete