Happy 4th of July!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Emma & Sam Tank // LF Flannel // LF Bralette // Carmar Quilted Shorts // Pura Vida Beanie // Dolce Vita Jules // Jerome Dreyfuss Alain // 

I think I need to retire this beanie, but it's the perfect accessory to hide my roots that have been growing out. I've been holding off wearing this flannel for a long time because Sean says "I wear it every day". Is it just me or is a flannel the perfect article of clothing for California living? It keeps you warm on breezy days, but it's thin enough to wear even when the sun is out. 

9 comments:

  1. so great!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look :) love it as always!
    xx
    http://lastime-around.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!

    Sarah xxx

    www.sarahatbloodredmoon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your blog- your still is so effortless! These boots are to die for!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flannel!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete