San Diego Nomad

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thrifted Flannel //  Blood is the New Black Mesh Tank // Forever 21 Faux Leather Shorts // House of Holland Super Suspender // Dr. Marten 1460 Boot // Chanel Sunnies // Alexander Wang Rocco

I just got back from San Diego for my 3rd Comic-Con. I'm slowly becoming a veteran, although, I'm not sure if I want to ever go back. I just don't do well around hoards of people, it gives me anxiety to be around such large crowds. Not trying to sound like a drama queen, but it really is that nuts. I walked at a snail's pace all week because there is no room to move anywhere and fell asleep on every bus I took from being so drained.

I've been trying to do some casual outfits on le blog because let's face it, I'm dressed up less than 10% of the time and usually in pajama worthy outfits the other 90% of the time. Casual outfits are more relatable anyway. 

I'm also starting to get the hang of the direction I want to go with my blog as well. I realize that there is no correct way to run a fashion blog and I just want to do things the way they make sense in my head. Yes, it's 3 am... I am really cracked out, but I have so many ideas and rants just brewing inside of my brain right now. I don't know if I should type them out because they will probably not make any sense so I think I will save them for another day.

8 comments:

  1. I love that flannel! Having to walk really slowly in crowds drives me nuts too! No fun at all.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great look! You're making casual look chic!

    http://justaddcakeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, as usual! Love the cutouts!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comic Con is so insane. Takes you 20 minutes to just cross the street! I was wearing a flannel half the time I was there too :)

    ReplyDelete