Children of the Sun

Wednesday, August 7, 2013


I walked past this little park a bunch of times, but this was my first time stopping by. It was really fun! There is a fountain that turns into a pool with little cement islands you can hop all around. I sat around this area with some friends eating tacos and fruit from those little carts that are parked around Los Angeles.

I snagged this gorgeous kimono at a Spanish Moss warehouse sale the other weekend and it is even more amazing in person. It feels so good and the daisy embroidery looks top notch. I regret not buying more clothes at the warehouse sale because I've been trying to buy from more local brands that aren't in every girl's closet. They had some nice floral dresses and vintage items.. next time.. hope there's a next time.

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece! Love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful as always :) The sunlight is perfect!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stylish outfit! Love the photos and the sunlight

    www.izzehfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. edgy!

    http://tickledpink.alphie-eve.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how have I only just discovered your blog! Your style is perfect
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That maxi dress is gorgeous.. love this whole outfit!

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! That kimono is gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this! You look gorgeous.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is absolutely stunning, I love love love the kimono!

    I can't believe I've only just found your blog - your style and clothes and photos are everything are actually perfect, and you are SO gorgeous! I'm too jealous! Seriously my new inspiration and favourite blog x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I want, no, NEED a floaty kimono!


    Heartbeats VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously just always in awe of both your photos and outfits! love your kimono, just gorgeous and of course the photography is spot on. really cool how you added the sun elements in your photos and you're wearing a "sun" kimono <3

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like the fountain at my old school. Is this at FIDM?

    ReplyDelete