Hold On We're Going Home

Sunday, August 25, 2013


This day consisted of browsing a 90's theme shop and buying Yin Yang bracelets, making Drake music videos in the car, and hanging out in this parking lot with my friend. I would say it was the perfect California day fueled by a natural high. I wish I could post the videos on Instagram but Sean is extremely private so he never lets me post anything. grr...

I also caved this weekend and stopped by the LF sale in Santa Monica. I tried my best to control myself and got two maxi dresses. Afterward I stopped by Planet Blue, where I found this lovely top. I'm happy to support brands that aren't as mainstream and Sean offered to buy it for me as our anniversary present so I couldn't resist!

8 comments:

  1. These pants are so awesome! Ah you always have the best bohemian style!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bohemian CHIC! Amazing hair ;)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with how you wore the top backwards! You're just amazing <3

    www.fetteredmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pants! I need to get myself a pair of hippie bells.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous hippie look//I love the printed pants..look great on you :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your boho style!!

    https://www.youtube.com/user/JBeansssss/feed?activity_view=3

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a lovely blog <3 this outfit is so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, don't you just love Eternal Sunshine Creations? it's very Southern California worthy. I just did a post on one of their dresses. You can check them out on my blog, below!

    http://arialuv.blogspot.com

    xx, Aria

    ReplyDelete