Crochet Daisies in Venice Beach

Monday, September 23, 2013


I decided to go simple today and just wear a mini crochet dress that I snagged at the LF sale the weekend before. I wore tan shorts underneath to give an optical illusion effect and so that the crocheted bits could be seen better. While my Balenciaga Cut Out boots were not my first choice for this outfit, I thought I should wear flats while I explored the canals at Venice Beach. I consider my style to be very beachy and boho, but I still want to maintain a tomboy vibe so I'm glad I wore the boots to give my outfit an edgier feel. I also brought along my favorite One Teaspoon cape, which is the least photogenic article of clothing in my closet. Sometimes it looks really cool in the wind, but somehow I never end up using the shots I'm wearing it for my outfit posts.

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that combo of pretty crochet dress with big black boots! Gorgeous photos too.
    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh this is a perfect one! Love you wore the maxi dress as a coat, and ugh the shoes are just too ah-mazing!

    Cindy
    www.fetteredmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning as always, doll!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, in love with the boots!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that lace dress and the shoes are perfect! I am craving for those shoes. Thank you for the comment on the blog. Romi
    www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete