Temple Street Sunset

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Silence + Noise Sheer Dolman-Sleeve Tee Dress // American Apparel Opaque Stockings // Free People Faux Shearling Denim Coat // Dr. Martens 1460 Boot //  Fantas Eyes Round Sunglasses // Miu Miu Bag

No pants + oversized shirt = freedom! I wore my favorite Lululemon stretchy shorts underneath this shirt, which is what I usually wear under all my small dresses. It's so crazy because people wear these shorts with just a tank to the gym and I have no idea how people are so brave since they ride up like no other. Anyway, I've always struggled to find over the knee socks that actually fit my legs comfortably so I was pretty stoked to find these super opaque stockings from American Apparel. They are pretty solid and not as bulky as regular socks so I think I have found my new alternative.

9 comments:

  1. I don't think look could get any more perfect. Everything is done just right here.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your jacket! Looks so comfy ;))
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment, looking forward in seeing you on my blog again ;)) xoxo

    www.Tsangtastic.com
    New Post – Fluff Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool jacket! I really love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your knee socks!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. so in love with your looks! amazing blog ;)

    love, agnes.
    http://singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!!!! Love your knee socks!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual outfit perfection!

    x karen
    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete