Westwood Minky

Sunday, October 6, 2013


Making black interesting is always a struggle since it's so hard to see little details on a dark color. I'm a huge fan of the all black look, and playing around with different textures and opacities is a fun challenge. This sheer maxi makes it easy and although I'm wearing all black, I definitely think you can still see what's going on in this outfit. I jumbled it up with lots of silver jewelry and wore my cream Chanel bag that my grandma gave me since I needed a pop of color. I'm also wearing a new fedora that I am super stoked on since my Rag & Bone one is long gone. This one is a lot more flexible and surprisingly fits my small head very well. The crocodile embossed band is nice touch!

6 comments:

  1. Love your black dress so elegant (: , you look so pretty! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is major. Love the shoes to death!

    Graham
    glazedandconfused.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and your dress- OMG it is so nice!

    themandevillesisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just stunning, my love!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete