Late Night Delirium

Sunday, November 17, 2013


One of the best parts of going home is digging through my old clothes! I found these suede boots that I bought in college and thought they would be perfect for fall. I'm not into the jeans-with-tall-boots-look so I wore mine with some itty bitty faux leather shorts. I got a package with a bunch of Michael Stars clothing and I purposefully picked all the soft, stretchy goodies because I want to be comfortable once the weather starts getting colder. The hi-lows do a good job of covering up the rear, a major plus in my book. I also played it up with the textures and wore my glossy leather jacket with lots of suede accessories.

Good night, world!

8 comments:

  1. Great look, I'm in love with the boots!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your style - it's very effortless with your own touch! Nice outfit Noir-creme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outift... your style in so effortlessly perfect!!!!
    xoxox
    Halfway to Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look, you look a bit like Rumi Neely here from Fashion Toast, so chic! Btw, I just posted my new outfit post featuring CÉLINE'S COLORBLOCK COAT (with a cute marble emoticon clutch) that I must say, is the first ever piece of clothing that garnered so much positive attention and compliments, it was the BEST investment in apparel I've probably ever made. See for yourself and comment if you love it, much I'm guessing... you will! #PROVOKING

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/11/the-colorblock-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These over the knee boots are STUNNING! I love the color!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing boots!!!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete