Los Angeles River

Friday, November 29, 2013

2020 AVE Plaid Flannel Shirt Dress // Fantas Round Sunglasses // American Apparel Opaque Stockings // Alexander Wang Rocco // Celine Buckle Strap Clogs

It was Sean's idea to stop by this bridge. He said he wanted to take me to a bridge where all these rap music videos are shot ha ha. So we stopped by and it was funny because I've driven over this bridge a ton of times since I work right next to it. It was really windy and not so easy to climb in these clunky wooden clogs.

I saw this Flannel Dress on 2020AVE and I had to have it! It's so cute and the front is shorter than the back so I decided to wear my black stockings. I'm also very happy because I have my round sunglasses back! I crushed my first pair so I bought two of them in case I am destructive on an off day.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning look, love the oversized shirt as dress, very very CHIC! Check out my newest and one of my MOST popular outfit post featuring a STELLA MCCARTNEY runway coat with a janitor jumpsuit worn underneath, complimented by sturdy STELLA pumps and a CHANEL chain bag, guaranteed to provoke ya! #PROVOKED

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/11/cold-comfort.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grunge meets boho chic element that's going on here! That dress looks great on you, and same with your glasses! It's always a good idea to get a spare, I find it's just about impossible to keep your favorite pair in tact. It's like the universe knows which ones you like best and is out to destroy them.
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit... It's amazing... :)

    http://themozzarella.blogspot.it/2013/11/013.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want my Zara heels? I've wanted those Celine clogs since forever! & seriously, you have that relaxed style I love so much.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, pictures are just amazing..! xx

    http://ilbib.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This plaid shirt dress is so much fun! And I love that you paired it with black knee socks to make it a bit more chic!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive shot on this bridge so many times too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking awesome..

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete