Furr, it's cold

Tuesday, December 3, 2013


I can't be the only one that painfully checks Nasty Gal's site every time they have a sale. My latest purchase was not so bad, 4 items for $74! I ended up getting this maxi dress that has a somewhat dressy cut, but it's made from soft stretchy fabric which makes me feel like it's okay to wear it out casually. I also got this super cute jacket from Reformation that I had been eyeing for so long. I originally got a light wash plus a dark wash and was going to decide later which one to keep. Such a bad idea for my wallet, they were both too cute for me to return one. Oh well..

7 comments:

  1. i love the title of your post! haha so cute! and isnt is great that us californians can wear slit maxi dresses for winter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits never disappoint. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fur on the jacket, looks so soft.
    The dress was worth the buy, can totally be dressed up or down
    =)

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fur on the jacket, looks so soft.
    The dress was worth the buy, can totally be dressed up or down
    =)

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit!! you look so amazing and chic!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute jacket. I would totally wear it!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! such a elegant look...

    Perfect outfit...

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete