I Don't Remember

Sunday, December 29, 2013


Whoa! That's a really long list of stuff I'm wearing. If you follow me on Instagram, you might know that I split the butt open on my leather pants while squatting. I found the same pair at the LF warehouse sale recently, so I ripped out the zipper and converted them to lace up pants again. I'm going to take it easy and not wear them out like I did to my last pair since cheap leather pants are hard to come by.

This is also the first time wearing my Diego bag on the blog! Net-a-Porter had an insane sale (hello no tax and free shipping!) and I was able to get one right before it sold out thanks to my obsessive email checking habits. I think sales are a recurring topic on my blog, but I just can't resist slashed prices..

9 comments:

  1. I love that flannel shirt, I have a few from rails too!
    Great outfit!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is very very L.A., I adore this and love the beanie with the side slit top, very very cool, plus topping it off with a kickass A.WANG bag. Btw I just posted a RARE outfit post of my version of a CHIC french look (with obligatory beret of course), and flared Moroccan printed CÉLINE trousers and a fishing net ALEXANDER WANG SS13 runway bag! Seriously doubt you won't be wonderfully #PROVOKED. P.S. Wishing you a provocative NEW YEAR AHEAD!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/12/yankee-to-frenchie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog!
    Love your style!
    Following u hun<3

    ww.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a babe!!! amazing style!

    heartbeats from VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giving me such California vibes! Love this look and jealous of your weather in SD!

    xx glazedandconfused.us

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is great! I'm loving how much is going on. These photos make me so excited to come back to sunny California!
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leather and beanie look! Plus how you relaxed it with the white shirt, I likee

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! Your looks are amazing)

    meruertberikova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete