Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pretty Pastels


I'm kind of freaking out about this paisley dress! I don't own a lot of silk pieces, so it's a new feeling to be completely draped in it. Gypsy 05 has so many cute things, I was lost while browsing their harem pants and blouses. I ended up with this dress cause you know I can't resist a good maxi! I'm always drawn to luxurious and dressy clothes, but if you know me, you probably know that my lifestyle is pretty casual and laid back. It's always a fun challenge to figure out ways to make a piece of clothing work for any occasion whether it's attending a wedding or just grabbing some coffee. Anyway, happy new years eve and see ya next year!

7 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! I love the touch of fur paired with it. Happy New Year Michelle!
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN LOVE WITH YOUR DRESS!
    XX,
    metalmalik.storenvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is perfect!!! Love your style dear!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So chic! stunning dress!

    http://irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cool! XX I waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete