Tunnel Vision

Sunday, December 15, 2013


Cheers for bodychains that are actually fashionable and cool! I've always found them to be a little tacky since they're usually chunky, blinged out and just asking for attention.. or really delicate and pointless. The Auryn by Vanessa Mooney is somewhere in the middle of that spectrum and the reason I am on the hunt for more effortless bodychains. This one has a cool little pendant that sits on your chest and I like that it's not over the top. 

I wasn't going to buy anything for Cyber Monday, but Novella Royale was having an insane 50% off sale so it was hard to say no. I was obsessed with this print when I first saw it on the Janis Bells, but I'm happy it was available on other styles because I really didn't need another pair of bell bottoms. The shape is really cute and I plan on wearing it with leggings when the next round of cold weather hits Socal.

13 comments:

  1. I've never found a non-tacky body chain either but your is pretty cool & the print of your dress is so gorgeous. It would be so perfect for the summer here.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning prints! you look so chic!

    love, agnes.
    http://singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to find your blog, it is amazing you have a unique style

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so gorgeous! The body chain is so subtle, it definitely adds a great touch to the outfit!
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now a new follower, you're blog looks so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purse! Where did you get it? And is it faux?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at an LF warehouse sale, but I'm not sure what brand it is since it doesn't have a tag or anything!

      xx

      Delete
  7. Love that dress!!! great look!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print on that dress, it's so gorgeous! ALso, THOSE SHOES!!! And your accessories are so on point like always!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful!) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading your posts lmao xoxo

    http://www.feralcreature.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These wedges are absolutely stunning, and they make your legs look FAB!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning look i love your style..

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete