Good Vibes

Friday, January 31, 2014


One thing I love, supporting local brands! I was born in Santa Monica and raised in the South Bay, so the idea of wearing clothes designed by companies based in Socal feels special. I'm not really "one with the t-shirt", but if it's a super soft muscle tank with some ridiculous graphic and gaping armholes or a baggy baseball tee.. count me in! I recently got this super cute raglan sleeve top from Mate and I love it since I'm a sucker for super softness combined with tomboy appeal. 

6 comments:

  1. I love how relaxed this outfit looks. Those One Teaspoon shorts are so cute :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detailing on those shorts!
    Nic
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts and stockings match, super cute and hot!

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.. The dog is super cute. Love your outfit. I always love a good comfy t-shirt. Great looks.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shorts are hot, girl! also have a major luvaj envy!

    heartbeats // VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete