One Piece

Monday, April 21, 2014

 photo jumper_6_zps6851f483.jpg  photo jumper_4_zpsf2a4d274.jpg  photo jumper_1_zps39fcab65.jpg  photo jumper_2_zps14252de9.jpg  photo jumper_5_zps39fcab65.jpg  photo jumper_3_zps2759084a.jpg

The camo jacket is a bit random and probably not the most complementary garment to wear with my new romper, but it's what I grabbed before heading out.  The best way to make a new piece of clothing "your own" is to mix it in with some old worn to death pieces, so maybe it isn't so random after all. This is probably what I would have worn to Coachella if I had gone this year, but I most likely would have been a walking camel toe exhibit. You know. Blazing hot sun, semi giving up on life, heat stroke, makeup dripping all the way down to my belly button, dehydration, stripping down every time I go into a porto potty... A front wedgie would be the last thing on my mind. 

I'm totally kidding though. It's a great romper, has the perfect balance between softness and sturdiness, and it does a pretty good job at not bunching up. It does have a steep price tag for a UO label, but I can already see myself wearing with a lot of different things in my closet so I shall call it a success.

7 comments:

  1. Haha I love! It look AMAZING on you! And your new hair color is killa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great!! And your descriptions never fail to make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of stylish pics, and the quality is just amazing!
    And as the comment above me points out, what a fun comment of yours! I love to follow you and I look forward to your next posts ;) Thanks for your lovely comment.

    Check out my newest post!
    Alena | meet me stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, in love with your necklace!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could steal this outfit.
    Love everything about it, especially that killer Child of Wild necklace!
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, so unique, love how you matched it with an army print jacket!

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! That playsuit is beautiful! It fits you very well! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete