Yarn Monster

Tuesday, April 8, 2014



I don't own any fur coats, but I do have a pretty big collection of fuzzy man made things in my closet. Everything from tie dye faux fur to loopy yarn with sequins to something reminiscent of those NAP blankets from Brookstone. Sometimes I question myself if they are borderline tacky since I never get like a "OOH cute coat" from other people. It's more like a "OOH let me pet you" kind of reaction. The one I'm wearing for this post is a pretty standard shaggy coat, but when you venture off into the weirder hardcore fluffy stuff, the hands start coming your way. 

7 comments:

  1. Maybe just the people around didn't say it because I totally love this coat. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is crazy cool!
    Nic
    www.salvageandstoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coat is def a looker! but that hat! im in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such amazing texture! :)


    http://www.laurinn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that coat :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so effortless yet cool, loveeee it!! The jacket and hat combo is so you. =)

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete