Black Magic

Sunday, May 18, 2014

 photo 3rd_2_zps23f5a36a.jpg  photo 3rd_zps133e2f80.jpg  photo 3rd_4_zps05f5183e.jpg  photo 3rd_7_zps6ab93497.jpg  photo 3rd_3_zpseb41b690.jpg  photo 3rd_6_zps887cbf6a.jpg

I am the worst updater ever, but here I am with a new post! I decided to go for a casual look and let the heels do all the spicing up. I don't know what it is, but I am so completely obsessed with Isabel Marant shoes - everything from how it looks (duh), how they smell, to the buttery, cushiony insoles. I think I've bought like 13 pairs in my life time.. madness huh! Talk about a sick addiction. But honestly, I think my favorite part is how the scent of the shoe lingers in the shoe box forever.. doesn't matter if it's made in Portugal or China, if it's suede or cotton raffia.. they all smell the same!! Magic, I tell ya. 

6 comments:

  1. ugh love this post but love you more. xo.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your shoes. It is an addiction but shoes are heavinly


    
Emma| With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg wow haha those shoes are definitely the main asset of this outfit, so unique too!

    Regards,

    Miss Eliza WonDerland
    www.misselizawonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit, in love with your shoes!!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous all black look! Those heels sure do spice things up :D

    ❤ Gita @ www.mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i love your style so much! super cool!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete