Garden Gnome

Sunday, June 29, 2014

 photo 524_2_zps32544026.jpg  photo 524_6_zpsbe54aad1.jpg  photo 524_4_zpsb44bee84.jpg  photo 524_3_zpsbe59db7d.jpg  photo 524_1_zps4570bd92.jpg

Good jackets and bags are always hard to find. I probably buy a few jackets a year and maybe one purse a year because it's hard to find something that really catches my eye. When I saw this jacket, I told myself I would buy it when it goes on sale because it's pretty unique with its faux shearling and leather details. Sometimes it feels Elf/Will Ferrell-esque, but I kind of like that. 

7 comments:

  1. super cool outfit!x

    thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that off the shoulder top :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stunning black on black look.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're always killing it!
    Love the bohemian vibes<3
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love it
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete