Second Time Around

Monday, June 2, 2014

 photo IMG_6192_zps69885687.jpg  photo IMG_6364_zps7e801a51.jpg  photo IMG_6245_zps77ec8d51.jpg  photo IMG_6272_zps0c71d973.jpg  photo IMG_6361_zpsbe54834e.jpg
This is probably one of my favorite looks this year, it really represents my personal style. A little boyish, dark, unconventionally sexy, and with a touch of boho. I like the idea of just throwing up on a bunch of great pieces right before you head out the door, those are the best outfits. Last week I got to raid my boss's closet and I scored this beautiful studded dress, so thank you Gillian! I wore it to Sunday brunch with Sean and despite its super plunging neckline, I thought it was pretty acceptable to wear out. It's like a slutty graduation gown. I guess that's the advantage of being of the smaller chested breed, nothing to see here except maybe a double black diamond cliff made of flesh.

11 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm in love! Your style inspires me so much!!!

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love this dress! Your style <3
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is freaking amazing. and i feel you about the small chest. it has many advantages! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so sexy in a not super obvious way. I love it!
    Nic
    www.salvageandstoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning hun! great outfit!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog, beautiful pictures !

    xx

    http://ohlovelylittlething.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in love with the dress, you look gorgeous thou.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are stunning!

    With love,

    The Inkberry | www.theinkberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looks absolutely breath taking! Amazing outfit xx

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete