Runaway Train

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

 photo celtic_zps5f4df94e.jpg  photo celtic2_zps279683b1.jpg  photo celtic5_zps2f02d6b7.jpg  photo celtic3_zps436bc38a.jpg

I'm super excited about this hat! I've been waiting for Lack of Color to restock it for so so long and since I've been wanting a creamy fedora for so long, the wait was killing me. I think I purchased it 1 minute after they broke the news on Instagram. If you haven't heard of them, they're an Australian brand and the price is pretty decent so that was the best part. I'm also really into these laser cut wedges because I can actually drive in them and I think shoes look kinda cool when they're floppy around the ankle. Finally, some dressy shoes that are suitable for every day wear.


11 comments:

  1. Love your style. Everything about this look is on point. Love the hat xo

    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock<33333333
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! Looks amazing on you xx

    P.S- Sorry I haven't been able to comment before

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an awesome hat, I can see why you were so excited! In love with those wedges tooo

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking stylish today! Especially loving you hat!
    Kiss, Alena | meet me stylish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of your hair. You have such great style girl! Always coming back for more <3


    x Jacquelyn
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your style. It's a mix of Rumi Neely and Aimee Song's sister.

    xo

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking beautiful with hat and black mini skirt. I love your style and fashion. Amazing skirt, really good combination of girly and tough! I am just loving this skirt

    Here are just a few of the great items you can find in store boutiqueken

    ReplyDelete